Professional Deep Cleaning For Your Carpet.
Our cleaning technicians will remove bacteria, dust, and deeply embedded dirt from your carpet. You can expect to receive a like-new carpet at your doorstep within two weeks.
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) certified staffs in carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Woolsafe approved cleaning methods to ensure the best care for your wool carpet
- Environmentally safe and non-toxic detergent
- Premium equipment with the latest technology advancements
- Includes insurance coverage to protect customers from possible carpet losses and damages
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with free re-cleaning when the service provided is not up to standards
*Delivery date and time will be confirmed once your carpet is ready.
*Cleaning duration may vary, please contact us with your order details if you have any inquiries.
Carpet Material Guide
Do you know if your carpet is made of natural or synthetic fibre? Follow these simple steps to identify your carpet.
- Check the information tag at the back of your carpet.
- If it contains, silk, cotton, jute, viscose/rayon, and wool, then it is a natural carpet.
- If it contains, acrylic, nylon, polyester, and polypropylene, then it is a synthetic carpet.
- If there are no labels at the back of your carpet, check if it’s handmade.
- If it is handmade, it most likely is made from natural fibres.
- If it is not handmade, it most likely is made from synthetic fibres.
- If you don’t know if your carpet is handmade or not, check the purchase price.
- If it is more than RM 1,000, it is made from natural fibres.
- If it is less than RM 1,000, it is made from synthetic fibres.
- If you are unable to gain any of the beforementioned information, our technicians will confirm your carpet material after receiving your carpet.